SBA 504 Loans
SBA loans are generally more affordable because they are backed by the federal government. At Alliance, we listen to your business goals and help customize a lending solution that is best for your needs.
The SBA 504 Fixed Asset Financing Program (also known as a Participating Loan) is administered through non-profit Certified Development Companies throughout the country. This program provides funding for purchase of land or new construction, acquisition of existing buildings, modernization -renovation or improvement of commercial property, and/or purchase of business equipment/machinery.
Of the total project costs, a lender provides 50% financing, a Certified Development Company provides 40% of the financing through the SBA, and the applicant injects approximately 10% of the total project costs.
Loans at a Glance
Financing Available For:
- Real estate purchase for business owners
- New construction, rehab and remodel
- New purchases for long-life equipment
- Up to 90% financing for owner-user commercial properties through SBA Programs
- Fixed rate for ten years on equipment loans and up to 25 years on real estate transactions (SBA portion - 40% piece)
- Lender portion generally amortized over 20 or 25 years and terms no less than 10 years
- Creative financing alternatives
Let us know how we can help your company grow!