SBA 7(a) Loans
SBA loans are generally more affordable because they are backed by the federal government. At Alliance Capital, we listen to your business goals and help customize a lending solution that is best for your needs.
The 7(a) Loan Guaranty Program is designed to help small entrepreneurs start or expand their businesses. The SBA 7(a) loan allows the lender to provide business and real estate loans for up to 25 years. The program is extremely flexible and allows for financing of owner occupied commercial real estate, equipment of all sorts, working capital, inventory, and/or for the purchase of an existing business by a third party or an existing partner.
The lender receives a guaranty from the SBA as an enticement to fund the transaction. The loan guaranty is between 75% and 90% of the loan amount depending on the transaction size and type of transaction.
Loans at a Glance
Financing Available For:
- Real estate purchase for business owners
- New construction, rehab and remodel
- Business and partner buy-outs
- Professional practice buy-outs
- New equipment purchases
- Up to 90% financing for owner-user commercial properties through SBA Programs
- Amortization and terms up to 25 years
- Business and professional practice buy-outs amortized for ten years
- Competitive fixed and variable rate options
- Creative financing alternatives
Let us know how we can help your company grow!